Why do some patients need a dental clearance prior to heart surgery?
1. Why is gum disease called a silent disease? View
2. How do you reassure a patient who has fear of the dentist? View
3. What are the advantages of replacing a single missing tooth with dental implant rather than a conventional bridge? View
4. What are some common myths about dentistry and the facts you can share? View
5. What can be done to repair a chipped or cracked tooth? View
6. How do you keep a patient comfortable in your office? View
7. What advice do you have for parents of young children regarding proper dental care? View
8. What are the advantages of invisalign and what has been your experience with it? View
9. What are patients' options regarding dental whitening? View
10. Why do some patients need a dental clearance prior to heart surgery? View
13. What precautions do you take to ensure proper sterilization and infection control in your office? View
14. How do you make yourself available to patients who have a dental problem after hours? View
15. What do you say to patients who have concerns about dental x-rays? View
16. Why are dental implants often a great option, even for older patients? View
17. Why is it so important for patients to have a proper bite? View
18. How have tooth-colored materials revolutionized getting a cavity filled? View
19. What have been some of the recent advances in dental materials in terms of cosmetic dentistry? View
20. How is it possible for people to keep their teeth for a lifetime? View
21. Why should patients consider dentistry to be a long-term investment? View
22. What is a full-mouth reconstruction and when is it indicated? View
23. Why is root canal treatment conservative and something that should not be feared? View
24. How do you related to patients from different walks of life and age groups? View
If you are looking for a gentle, courteous, and friendly dentist, then you've come to the right place. Our practice offers dental services for the entire family. Your oral health has a significant impact on your overall well being and our team is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best dental care possible.
The first thing most people notice about you is your smile. Advances in cosmetic dental care have made it possible for a dentist with the right training, qualifications and expertise to completely redesign your smile.
If you are missing one or more teeth, and wish to eat your favorite foods, increase your chewing ability, and improve your appearance, speech, and self-esteem, then you are a candidate for dental implants. The doctors at West Park Dental use the latest implant technology so you can smile again with confidence. Call our office today to schedule your appointment.
Do you find yourself waking at night gasping for breath? Are you exhausted all day long because you just can't get a good night's sleep?
'Apnea' is a Greek word meaning "without breath"; people who have apnea literally stop breathing in their sleep. A cessation of breath lasting for 10 seconds in adults, or 2 and 1/2 breath cycles in a child, is the clinical definition of sleep apnea.
To help patients who grind their teeth, the first step is to get to know the patient and learn about their lifestyle. So many people have excess stress in their lives that often leads to clenching the teeth or grinding the teeth, or both.
When a patient tells me, they want to be smart about their insurance and make sure they are choosing a company that will cover them in the best possible way, I offer my services to the patient.