Dental Work: Should You Get a Second Opinion?
Your dentist informs you that you have a mouthful of dental health problems that need to be fixed. But you're not sure you're ready for a ton of dental work, or if it’s even necessary. What should you do?
If you feel like you want a second opinion about a dental health concern, we are here to help. Drs. Michael and Brian Gallagher can readily access your dental needs.
A Second Opinion will give you Peace of mind. By getting a second opinion you will have peace of mind you are doing the right thing. The most important thing is to avoid making any major decisions about your dental health until you are comfortable with the care and information you have received.
We can help you answer the following questions:
- Do you agree with the diagnosis the dentist has made?
- What treatment options do I have for my problem?
- How much will each option cost me?
- How will each treatment option improve my dental health?
- What will happen if the problem is not treated?
- What are the risks of each treatment option?
- How long will the treatment benefits last? Will I need future treatments?
At West Park Dental we prefer to preserve the natural tooth whenever possible through routine dental care and teaching our patients proper dental hygiene. Once the natural tooth is removed it does not grow back! We cannot guarantee patients will not need invasive dental work; however procedures involving removal of the natural tooth enamel is always a last resort! This allows our patients to keep their natural teeth as long as possible and saves our patients an ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY!
Contact us for your second opinion.
Dental services provided by West Park Dental: